Featured in blog: Heavy Metal Date Night
- Canned Peaches (enough to fully cover the bottom of the skillet)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ stick melted butter
- Vanilla cake batter (can just get a box cake for this part)
- Melt the butter and throw in the pinch of salt.
- Pour melted butter in the cast iron skillet and using the back of a spoon, kind of spread it around so it coats the skillet. If your skillet is bigger, just melt more butter.
- Place the peaches in the skillet in like a pinwheely-swirl shape. Basically get the peaches all along the bottom to cover up all the skillet.
- Pour the cake mix over the top and bake according to the instructions on the cake box.