Featured in blog: NorthBest Represent!
- Rice paper
- Shrimp shelled, deveined
- Cucumber cut into thin strips
- Medium vermicelli noodle
- Red leaf lettuce ( I just add this in for more veggies)
- Herbs (I used Tia To, but you can use basil if you like)
- Carrot julienne
For the Peanut Sauce Recipe
- Boil the shrimp over high heat until cooked. Place in strainer and run under cool water until the shrimp are cold enough to handle.
- Place the shrimps on a paper towel to dry and set aside.
- Clean all vegetables and cut to prepare for rolls.
- Cook the vermicelli noodles in a pot and run under cool water until the noodles are cold enough to handle.
- Run a rice paper under warm water for about 15 seconds and place on a flat surface.
- Lay (in this order) the shrimp, noodles, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, and herbs on the rice paper, then roll.
- Repeat steps until you have run out of ingredients and have made trays full of the spring rolls.