Served with your favorite tortilla chips! Enjoy!!
Featured in blog:
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sugar (see notes)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (11 ounce) can super sweet corn (drained, see notes), or substitute with cooked corn cut off the cob (boiled or grilled)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (diced)
- ½ cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup cilantro (chopped, from 1 bunch)
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, sugar, white wine vinegar, chili powder and salt together.
- Add tomatoes, black-eyed peas, beans, corn, onion, and bell peppers. Stir to combine.
- Stir in cilantro. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Served chilled or at room temperature.