Featured in blog: Heavy Metal Date Night
- Blue & Yellow Corn Tortillas
- Goat cheese
- Gruyere Cheese
- Thinly sliced zucchini
- Thinly sliced onion
- Olive oil
- Pour in the olive oil, like maybe a tablespoon, and get the skillet to medium high heat.
- Toss in the onion and zucchini and stirring often, sauté until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the veggies from the heat and place on a paper towel (to soak up any oil, water).
- Take a tortilla and place the goat and gruyere cheese on one side, add the veggies and then a bit more cheese, place the other tortilla on top and place in the skillet.
- Heat until the cheese is melted on both sides and remove from skillet.